Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ask Jack Canfield Tele-Clinic 3/3/10

Another great phone call yesterday!

The Ask Jack Canfield Tele-Clinic phone calls are free for live attendees. If you cannot attend the live call, or if you attended but would like a recording, an mp3 of the call is available for $15 here. You will have to register for the next phone call, but then you will be taken to a page where you can order recordings of past calls.

On this call Jack answered questions like:

I just changed cities, jobs, homes, boyfriends. How do I prioritize?

and

What is the easiest way to forgive and forget the past?

I came away with great information about staying on track with my goals and remembering that the principles never change. As long as I follow The Success Principles I will continue to manifest abundance in my life.

Jack left us with a homework assignment to appreciate five people a day.

You can get your copy of the Ask Jack Canfield Tele-Clinic here. Remember to register for the next call on April 7, 2010.

Peace and Abundance for all!

Compensation disclaimer: Please be advised I may receive compensation when you follow live links from this webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment